
Saturday was the perfect Road Trip Day. So we got in the car around 11am and went to one of the biggest Tourist Traps in the good ole USA. (ok, so it used to be a big tourist trap in it's hay day. ) Nowadays, it is a bit run down, but we still managed to enjoy four hours there. Eating, taking pictures, going into stores with junk, antique shopping, and eating some more.
South of the Border is just under two and half hours from us now but my family used to stop there on our beach trip from PA to Mrytle Beach in the summer for a restroom break....i always thought it was a goofy place and was interested in seeing how much it changed from say like 20 years ago....Rob made a pitstop there once but only for a couple minutes so we thought it would be neat to experience it together. Who knows if we will ever go back....but we sure had a memory filled day!
On the way home we stopped in Wilmington to walk on the beach and for dinner. We were home by 11pm that night. It was an awesome day that I am glad I got to share with my hubby! I am looking forward to many, many more unique road trips!



















5 comments:
these pics are TOO cute!! looks like you guys had fun.
Ha! I just love Pedro! My favorite things about SOTB is looking at the signs on the way there. I am headed to Wilmington this weekend. It's so nice this time of year.
these are awesome pics!
ahhh love these pictures... the one of you 2 together are adorable:)
aw love the pics!! and love tourist traps!
Post a Comment