
Friday Night Date Night was awesome! We went to see Disney on Ice: Worlds of Fantasy. Rob has never been to a Disney on Ice show and my family used to go often when I was younger so we figured why not!
We probably were the only couple there without children, but that was quite ok. It was fun imagining bringing our own kids to a show one day.
Afterward, we went to target and shopped for our Angel family for Christmas. We bought so many toys that the cashier asked us how many kids we have. We might have just got carried away a bit, but it will be well worth it when the mom see her kids faces on Christmas day:-)







2 comments:
I sure do LOVe date nights:) and target too:) happy weekend!
I love disney on ice! I haven't been in years. I should go soon!
Post a Comment