Under the weather.....

But I am sure a good nap and a delightful cup of tea with honey will have me feeling much better in no time.

Theme song of the day is KT Tunstall's "Under the Weather"- how fitting, I know:
Under this national rain cloud
I'm getting soaked to the skin
Trying to find my umbrella
But I don't know where to begin

And it's simply irrational weather
I can't even hear myself think
Constantly bailing out water
But still feel like I'm gonna sink

'Cause I'm under the weather
Just like the world
So sorry for being so bold
When I turn out the light
You're out of sight
Although I know that I'm not alone
Feels like home
Feels like home"

And now with that song stuck in my head, I am off to breathe in the sunshine...not the pollen filled air.

Here are some pics of another great weekend. Loved every minute of it. Last night we enjoyed: freshly squeezed lemonade and our first grilling of the spring. Dessert was grilled bananas with Nutella and brown sugar...












1 comment:

JennyLee said...

I love that KT song. Sounds like another perfect weekend!