OH and we prepare our nest too :-)


As we wait....I have honest and hard talks with God. Although, I want to be able to physically touch our child now....He reminds me that our child is spiritually with me and each day as we wait.
KISSES IN THE WIND (The Waiting Child's Lullabye)
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are... what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon, you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.
--- © Pamela Durkota
As we wait...I read bible verses that connect to me in the deepest ways and draw me ohhhhh so ever close to my God.
Deuteronomy 8
1-5 Keep and live out the entire commandment that I'm commanding you today so that you'll live and prosper and enter and own the land that God promised to your ancestors. Remember every road that God led you on for those forty years in the wilderness, pushing you to your limits, testing you so that he would know what you were made of, whether you would keep his commandments or not. He put you through hard times. He made you go hungry. Then he fed you with manna, something neither you nor your parents knew anything about, so you would learn that men and women don't live by bread only; we live by every word that comes from God's mouth. Your clothes didn't wear out and your feet didn't blister those forty years. You learned deep in your heart that God disciplines you in the same ways a father disciplines his child.
As we wait....I am reminded that the wait is soooo worth it and praise God for this time.







3 comments:
Waiting is definately a spiritual thing. Isn't it crazy that with 2.5 million orphans in Uganda, it is still such struggle to get to them? I love the chair in your nursery. Waiting with you...
Waiting is so hard to do. I'll be praying that God continues to provide you with peace and patience. Love you!
I hate waiting, gosh it is difficult. Prayers and hugs friend!
Post a Comment