On the news this morning I heard a Haitian man quoted as saying “ What seemed important yesterday does not seem so important now.” Wow, the truth in that statement is so powerful.
“Comfort, comfort my people, says your God” Isaiah 40:1
I am comforted knowing that God’s promises are exactly what we need.
Matthew 25:40 (The Message)
37-40"Then those 'sheep' are going to say, 'Master, what are you talking about? When did we ever see you hungry and feed you, thirsty and give you a drink? And when did we ever see you sick or in prison and come to you?' Then the King will say, 'I'm telling the solemn truth: Whenever you did one of these things to someone overlooked or ignored, that was me—you did it to me.'
Recent article: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cb_haiti_earthquake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Praying!
Hey! Thanks for coming and commenting on our blog! Where are you adopting from and where at in the process are you now? I'll start following your journey!
It's so easy to forget when they are thousands of miles away-thanks for the reminder.
Post a Comment