
I love a good, comfy V-neck t-shirt! Target has these babies on sale for 8 bucks. I bought this one, a purple one, and of course had to get a black and white one. I am usually pretty picky about shirts though. I like them a bit soft and not too low....these are perfect for in the summer or for layering in the winter! They come in a couple more colors as well....Gotta love a good t-shirt and even better gotta love a good deal!
May you feel his presence today in all things…ups and downs…because our security in life is ONLY found in him.
Peace out!







4 comments:
I love v-neck tshirts! I will have to check these out. I bought my leave in conditioner at Ulta. I think a lot of salons carry that line as well.
I have a black v-neck tshirt that I have literally had since I was 15.. it's so ratty and old now, but it is the best cut EVER! I wish I could buy another one..
Love v-neck and I'm all about comfort!
I LOVE Target t-shirts! I have about 10 of their short-sleeve v-neck t-shirts from last year in all different colors. They are awesome!
Post a Comment