



The blue shirt comes in youth sizes as well as adult and the 3/4 sleeve women's shirt does run small. They are both awesome designs. Also,we still have a few of the women's long sleeve shirts in blue and grey left as well.
I have been really praying hard on this verse so far this week:
Isaiah 58:9-10 - ”If you do away with the yoke of oppression, with the pointing finger and malicious talk, and if you spend yourselves in behalf of the hungry and satisfy the needs of the oppressed, then your light will rise in the darkness, and your night will become like the noonday.”
I want to give of myself so I can help light up this world....will you join me?
Is everyone ready for Thanksgiving? Any favorite Thanksgiving recipes that you wanna share?







2 comments:
Sooooo after MUCH debate I've decided I want this new one. It's just too cute.
Susan gave me your website--my mom is looking for long sleeved t-shirt for my dad for Christmas. They are harder to find than you would think! Do you have any big men's in long sleeves? Love these shirts :)
thanks,
apryl
momof2es@yahoo.com
Post a Comment