I feel like I have not blogged in for-ev-er. We have been very busy in the Harkey house...Since I last wrote we have been busy working, putting together our new patio furniture (ok, that was ALL Rob), going to Whole Foods, grilling out, Farmer Market trips, Flea Market trips, daydreaming about purchasing houses from downtown, spending time with family, and volunteering in a soup kitchen.
Life is good over here...we are hoping for less April showers this week. But we are thankful to God for them and the newness of life they bring. We are ready to get back in our workout rountine at the Y (after being on a month hiatus) as well as playing tennis outside.
We are headed back to Carolina Beach this weekend for Chowder Fest 09...woot, woot!
We have also been busy finishing these up (we decided to send the one with Rob not holding the "You" upside down, although i do like that one a lot).....
It has taken us a bit more time than we would have thought to get all of them sent out but we are almost finished.
"The day is thine" Psalms 74: 16
May you feel God's presence in the sunlight!







6 comments:
I am just finishing up my thank you's too! My goal was to have them finished within a month, but now my goal is to have them done by the two month mark and out by May... haha
Haha oh I remember that, you can do it! Make sure to go out and celebrate when you're done! I made Garth take me to dinner after because I felt like I accomplished so much!
I'm glad to hear life is good! Your Thank You's are adorable!
I love that idea for the thank yous.. soo stinking cute and I love that song.. it just gets me going..
Ull be finished soon my friend:)
TENNIS!
Omg I LOVE these pics!!!
Super cute blog!
Post a Comment