Hump Day

The motto for this week is: I think I can, I think I can!

Just want to survive the work week. Happy to have survived those Batchelor episodes. Seriously, not watching that show ever again. I do not even want to talk about my views on it because it gets me worked up and stressed.

Only thinking happy thoughts.....like memories of our wedding:









Ok I could go on and on....but I will stop for now. Be on the lookout for some more posts from our big day. Don't worry i won't post one after another. And those two good looking fellas in the last pic..those are my bros. Love them!

Off to eat Chicken Paprikas. Peace out!

5 comments:

JennyLee said...

Gorgeous pics! Share more! ;)

MeganDean said...

my GOSH!! That first photo of you is absolutely amazing! You look so old Hollywood glamorous!!

Unknown said...

You look beautiful as always! Can't wait to see more pics! :)

Sarah Ring said...

Oh what a beautiful wedding!!!! You are such a gorgeous bride!

In This Wonderful Life said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I look forward to getting caught up on yours! I am mad at the bachelor too, I can't believe it! Your wedding looks beautiful!!!! :)