Opening a door: 25 "Random" Things about me.....


Ok, I did finally do this the other day on FB so I decided to put it on here. It will be fun to look back at them and see if any of them change in a year, or a month, or a day....I have added on some sidenotes as well.
1. I already know what i am going to be for Halloween: Smurfette (Maybe Rob can be Papa Smurf?)
2. I have not been to the dentist in a really long time: embarassing. I will not admit how long.....
3. My favorite colors are sage green, plum, and silver.
4. I get Surfing Magazine but do not know how to surf. i think my 3 year subscription is about to run out though

5. I broke my cheekbone once (the cheek on my face)

6. I love all different kinds of soup. I just made chicken corn chowder today I will have to post the recipe if anyone is interested?

7. I am obsessed with cleaning my face with Oxy cleansing pads. I have been doing this for years

8. I just started a blog (that would be this blog i am referring to)

9. I love taking pictures of random things especially doors. I could post some of those pics sometime....

10. I would love to adopt a child one day. Ever since I was younger i have felt called to do this. In the past year, I have had an experience with God that has made me want to do this even more and it involves ladybugs.

11. Speaking of children....already have kids names picked out. But I second guess if I really like the names so i have a handful picked out

12. i love horror and suspense movies.....yes, yes I do!

13. I love weekends where we have not a thing to do...this hardly ever happens. But it happened today and it has been wonderful and much needed.

14. I can wake up without an alarm clock

15. i used to collect many different things: spoons and paper placemats from restaurants to name a few. the list goes on things with sunflowers on them, penguins, frogs, snow globes...ok i will stop now.

16. I am a speed reader (reading right now Sundays at Tiffany's.)

17. I want to travel to Korea one day.

18. I am always cold in my office at work....freezing cold. I do have a little space heater though that i use

19. We are throwing baby gurl (doggie) a bday party this year with slush puppies and hot dogs...do you wanna come?

20. I love anthropologie...clothes, purses, sunglasses. I already got my Easter dress in mind...

21. I love going to concerts....really would love to see the kooks and the weepies.

22. Sunkist Fruit Gems Rock My World

23. I got my ears pierced when i was like 5 and from pulling on my ears back then i now have ugly slits in them...

24. I miss wedding planning....sometimes

25. I am siniging Blame it on the rain as i type this....(it was raining the day I did this) Right now, the song in my head would be Can't Stop Falling in Love by UB40.....which reminds me of my summers with Brandi....

Hope you have a relaxing rest of the weekend.

3 comments:

miss violonjello said...

Sage, plum and silver.. oh my! What a gorgeous colour combination.

Mine are dusky peach, hot raspberry and French navy!

Jennifer said...

Ditto on #10.

And I LOVED Sunday's at Tiffany's!

sparkled*life said...

The smurfs what a wonderful idea of what to be for halloween! I love this blog they are so intriguing. Everytime I just love seeing all the quirky things that makes other people special and different!

The pictures of the doors I can't wait to see for sure!